Thursday, January 15, 2015

DOWNSIZING

Welcome to my blog Marilyn and Tina.  Thanks for commenting.  I appreciate all the good ideas.
What a great day. 
Since the first of the year I get up every morning excited about the adventure.  It's hard to understand why I'm so excited about traveling when I haven't finalized any of my decisions.  I just know deep inside that this year will be great.
I promised myself I would blog and do some work in the store before I start reading blogs today.  Yesterday after posting I looked over some of the my older posts and realized I mention reading traveling blogs in almost every post  Ha what a wonderful life.
Today I'll be working on cleaning out some of the old boxes of books in the store.  Most of them were overstock when I put them in the back room now they just need to be moved out.  Some will go on the shelves and some will be donated.  Any that are in poor condition will be tossed.  I will pull several boxes out to the front room so I can sort through them, since I'm the only one working I can't be in the back room long.  I've avoided down sizing the store but cleaning out the back room will not affect my sales.
I've done a lot of downsizing at my home but I still have one room that needs a lot of work.  Also I need to get busy scanning in all my pictures.  I've worked on this some but it is a big job.  I've got all the pictures that have been handed down from previous generations plus my own family pictures, plus my early travel pictures.
Work, work, work.  This is where I need to be concentrating.  Getting things done so I'll be ready when the time comes.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment