Thursday, December 18, 2014

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

Business has been good, which is great because if I choose to sell the store I can ask a higher price.  Today I found out there will be a thrift store going in next door.  That will ruin my business and blow any chance I have of selling this store.  Every time I feel positive about my store something else negative happens. 
I've got my Christmas shopping done.  I've got gifts for everyone except the grandkids and they are getting gift certificates or cash.  We will be making cookies and ornaments with the great grandkids this Sunday. 
We will go to my daughters for Christmas day.  I'm fixing mac & cheese and low carb sausage balls to take for Christmas.  Everyone brings a dish and we will exchange presents.  We tried drawing names for a few years but now I just get everyone a gift.  It didn't feel right not giving presents to my daughters when we were drawing names.  I don't spend a lot on each person but since I only support myself I don't feel bad about the money I do spend.  After so many years of being a single mom it feels good to give whenever I want.
2015 will be a year of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment