Saturday, February 7, 2015

WHICH RV IS BEST?

Last night I dreamed of traveling in a large class A.  Very nice with lots of room, there were 3 of us sitting at the table and moving around the rv and we had plenty of room.  Did I mention the rv was moving at the time.  Yes, a very strange dream, the rv was driving it's self down a gravel road around curves and through the mountains all while we were in the back talking and visiting.  Wouldn't this be great if you could put a destination in the gps and just sit back and enjoy the trip.  I'm sure this stems from my fear of buying an rv then not being able to drive it.
Sometimes I think I will need a travel trailer so I will have a vehicle to drive while workcamping.  Then I think a small class c would be so much easier to drive.  I wish there was a way to drive different types of rv's before making the decision.  How much does having a class c and not pulling a car limit you? 

Some things I do know
RV needs and wants:
comfortable bed with lots of support *
comfortable chair for reading and tv *
tub & shower combo
outdoor shower
lots of windows *
led lighting
solar panels
tall sink faucets
2 door refrigerator
thermo pane windows

* is for must have.  Bed and sitting in comfort becomes an issue when you have back problems.  I don't have a lot of back problems but one bad night will cause me pain for days. 
Back to work.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Yes I agree with you, hard to decide what to go with. Might be best to rent RV from some place to test out class C or A and see what you really can live with. I think that's what I plan on doing. I'm thinking of travel trailer, so then have separate vehicle to drive around.

    Take care,

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tinabeane,
    I've been thinking about renting a class C for a trip this summer. They are just so darn expensive. I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it.
    I'll report my findings. Keep me up with what you are doing.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete