Wednesday, January 14, 2015

LOCAL RV SHOW

I would post more often but I spend most of my time reading blogs.  I start every morning going down the list of blogs I follow, catching up on their lives.  This seriously cuts into the time I could be working, down sizing the house, prepping books for sale, etc.  I'm addicted.
On the 25th I'm going to the local sports, boat & rv show.  I'll walk through every trailer they have and check out some new class c's.  The new Winnebago Trend looks interesting I hope there will be one to look through.  I'm pretty sure there won't be any Casita's at the show but the Casita and the Nash are the two trailers I'm most interested in.  They are small and easy to pull with a 1/2 ton truck. The 1/2 ton being the most economical and perhaps in my price range.  Of course that is only if I get enough out of my house.
Looking on rvtrader there seems to be a lot of 2014 motorhomes for sale.  It looks like there are some really good deals on these.  If I had $100 grand laying around I would get a small class c or b for traveling and not pull a toad.
As much as I do not like the idea of pulling a trailer I always come back to feeling it would be the better choice if I'm going to be working on the road. 
I do a lot of wondering around in a circle, never making a decision.  At least I don't have to make the final decision until I get the money in my hand.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I got a chuckle from this post, I feel like you with not sure about which choice to go with. I'm leaning more towards the van or van and utility trailer. I plan on doing some house sitting and may not have the room to park the trailer.

    Good luck, looking to following along and see how things work out for you.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina, Welcome to my blog. House sitting is a great idea. Let me know if you have a blog so I can check it out.

      Delete