Wednesday, July 15, 2015

THIS AND THAT

This post will be a bunch of stuff about nothing.
I received an offer on the store earlier this week but it was way too low.  The owner of a nearby thrift store wants my location and will take my inventory. 
The store is not actually for sale.  In order to put it up for sale I would need a future plan and I'm not there yet.  The property is leased so the only value is the inventory, shelving and equipment.
Yesterday I was rereading last years posts.  One of the reason for starting this blog was so I could look back in a year to see if I had made any progress.  I've actually gone backwards with my full time rving plans and I've made no progress on getting my house or business ready to sell since the beginning of the year.  My one concession to traveling has been to purchase a minivan that I'm working on getting ready to use for camping.
Thinking about going to the RV-Dreams fall rally.  This would give me the opportunity to test out the minivan and learn about others full time experience.  In reading over the list of classes I could benefit from almost all of them.
The hummer with the damaged beak has not been back to my yard.  Maybe it was just something stuck on his beak and he got it off.  At least that is what I prefer to believe.
I'm going to start the Atkins diet tomorrow.  I've been working on low carb for a year without much success so I'm just going to go full throttle into the Atkins.  My blood sugar has been staying under control with low carb but I'm not loosing any weight.  We'll see what happens with a few weeks on Atkins.
That's about it for today.
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment