Saturday, August 9, 2014

RAINY DAYS ARE GOOD!



My normal morning routine requires getting up early, walking the dog, exercise, eating breakfast, fixing lunch, preparing food for dinner and getting ready for work. I'm tired before I reach work.
This is why I love rainy days.  I fix tea or coffee and I sit on the front porch watching the rain, my small pond and the birds.  It's so quiet and peaceful.  This morning I drove to McD's for coffee and stopped by the little river near my house and watched the ducks playing in the rain.  Okay, so maybe they weren't playing more likely fishing. All things must end though so off to work I go.

I have been following a blog: http://rvsueandcrew.net/.  It's very interesting.  Sue was in a somewhat similar situation when she decided to full time RV and she is very happy with her decision.  I enjoy reading about her adventures and how she made her decision to go fulltime.  If you have ever considered RVing fulltime you should check out her blog.  She tells it like it is living on the road. Also try: http://www.hitchitch.com/links.html

I've been rather amazed by all the blogs.  There must be blogs on almost every subject.  If you have a dream and feel unsure about following through just start reading blogs about that subject.  The blogs cover successes and failures exposing the good, the bad and the ugly, helping you to learn from others.

Wishing every one the very best with their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment