Wednesday, January 24, 2018

JANUARY 2018

It's been another year. 
In 2017 I had one vacation.  We went to Lake Barkley State Park for our family reunion. Then I took a few short trips to hike trails in some state parks.
That was 2017.
2018 will bring big changes.
I've finally began the process of closing my store.  The store should be closed by the end of February and depending on money I will pay for one more month rent.  The last month will be spent taking down all the shelving and cleaning out the store. 
Most importantly that last month will be spent building my bed, kitchen and storage for my van.  Since I still have a house payment I wont be able to travel fulltime but I intend to travel as much as money and my work schedule will allow.  Yes I will still need to work.  Hopefully, I will make enough working part time to support myself and have a little money left for traveling.
Hope everyone has a wonderful 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment