Saturday, October 25, 2014

Slow Day

Work has been very slow today.  Cleaned and stocked 2 boxes of books and waited on a few customers.  Spent the rest of the time reading travel blogs.  Business has been picking up a little so I can pay the bills for another month.  Tina was going to come in and work today but she hurt her ankle this week and cannot walk on it for a few days.  Hopefully it will be better when she has to go back to work on Monday.
I've eaten several pieces of chocolate candy today which is not good for diabetes but sometimes you just want something special.  I'll have to come up with something very low carb for dinner tonight.
Speaking of low carb, Thanksgiving is at my house this year.  I've got to come up with some low carb recipes for side dishes.  The kids all want mashed potatoes, bread stuffing and mac n cheese.  We'll see what substitutes I can improvise.
That's it for an exciting day at the office.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment